Ààrẹ ilẹ̀ Làìbéríà
(Àtúnjúwe láti President of Liberia)
Ààrẹ Orílẹ̀-èdè Olómìnira ilẹ̀ Làìbéríà (President of the Republic of Liberia) ni olori orile-ede ati olori ijoba ile Laiberia. Aare ni olori eka ijoba apase ati alase ogun ti Ile-ise Ologun ile Laiberia.
|Ààrẹ Orílẹ̀-èdè Olómìnira ilẹ̀ Làìbéríà|
President of the Republic of Liberia
|Residence||Executive Mansion, Monrovia (currently not in use)|
|Iye ìgbà||Six years, renewable once|
|Ẹni àkọ́kọ́||Joseph Jenkins Roberts|
January 3, 1848
|Formation||1847 Constitution of Liberia|
July 26, 1847
|Deputy||Vice President of Liberia|
|Owó osù||US$90,000 annually|
Akojo awon Aare ile LaiberiaÀtúnṣe
- Left office early:
- [A] Assassinated in a coup d'etat.
- [D] Died in office of natural causes.
- [R] Resigned.
|Àyọkà yìí tàbí apá rẹ̀ únfẹ́ àtúnṣe sí.|
- "Top 15 Highest Paid African Presidents 2017". 15 December 2016.
- There has been some confusion as to whether Smith actually served as President of Liberia following the removal of Edward James Roye from office. However, evidence does show that Smith did in fact serve as president from the time of Roye's departure until the inauguration of Joseph Jenkins Roberts.
- Despite the fact that Doe assumed power immediately after the execution of William R. Tolbert, Jr. on April 12, 1980, he was not in fact sworn in as president until January 6, 1986.