Wikipedia:Àwọn Ìṣẹ̀lẹ̀ Bíi Ọjọ́ Òní/Ọjọ́ 30 Oṣù Kọkànlá
- 1953 – Edward Mutesa II, the kabaka (king) of Buganda, was deposed and exiled to London by Sir Andrew Cohen, Governor of Uganda.
- 2005 – John Sentamu becomes the first black archbishop in the Church of England with his enthronement as the 97th Archbishop of York.
Àwọn ọlọ́jọ́ìbí lóòní...
- 1667 – Jonathan Swift, Irish writer and satirist (al. 1745)
- 1835 - Mark Twain, olukowe ara Amerika (al. 1910).
- 1874 - Winston Churchill, oloselu ara Britani (al. 1965).
Àwọn aláìsí lóòní...