Òṣèré Ọmọ Orílẹ̀-èdè America
|Ọjọ́ìbí||Michael Joseph Jackson|
Oṣù Kẹjọ 29, 1958
Gary, Indiana, U.S.
|Aláìsí||June 25, 2009 (ọmọ ọdún 50)|
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Cause of death||Cardiac arrest induced by acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication Àdàkọ:Labeldata|
|Orúkọ míràn||Michael Joe Jackson|
Lisa Marie Presley
(m. 1994; div. 1996)
(m. 1996; div. 1999)
|Awards||List of awards and nominations|
|Associated acts||The Jackson 5|
Àtòjọ àkọ́lé àwọn orin tó gbé jáde àti ọdún tó gbé wọn jádeÀtúnṣe
Àtòjọ àwọn fídíò orin rẹ̀Àtúnṣe
|Àkọ́lé||Àwọn àkóónú inú orin náà||Ìjúwe|
|Moonwalker||Contains a collection of short films about Jackson, several of which are long-form music videos from Jackson's Bad album.|
|Dangerous: The Short Films||Contains the music videos for Jackson's eighth studio album, Dangerous.|
|Video Greatest Hits – HIStory||Contains the music videos for Jackson's ninth and penultimate studio album, HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I.|
|HIStory on Film, Volume II||Contains a collection of music videos from six of Jackson's studio albums.|
|Number Ones||Contains a collection of music videos from eight of Jackson's studio albums.|
|The One||Contains interviews with other celebrities about Jackson's influence, and also contains footage from Jackson's previous music videos.|
|Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour||Contains the special as it originally aired on HBO in October 1992 along with new content.|
|Michael Jackson's Vision||Contains forty-two music videos with newly restored color and remastered audio.|
|Live at Wembley July 16, 1988||Contains a performance of the Bad world tour, performing songs from the album Bad.|
Àtòjọ àwọn sinimá tó ṣeÀtúnṣe
- "The Magical Child". mjtmc.com. 2007-02-17. Archived from the original on 2007-02-17. Retrieved 2020-02-07. Unknown parameter
- Bialik, Carl (2009-07-15). "Spun: The Off-the-Wall Accounting of Record Sales". WSJ. Retrieved 2020-02-07.
- "RIAA Search". Recording Industry Association of America. Retrieved April 30, 2009. (To search the database for Jackson's DVDs, type "Michael Jackson" into the Artist field and the title of the DVD into the Title field.)
- "Michael Jackson's 'Moonwalker' To Get U.S. Theater Debut? – MTV". MTV. Retrieved January 20, 2009.
- "Moonwalker Blu-ray". blu-ray.com. Retrieved June 3, 2010.
- [[[:Àdàkọ:Allmusic]] "Dangerous – The Short Films"] Check
|url=value (help). AllMusic. Retrieved June 2, 2009.
- "Michael Jackson Video Greatest Hits – HIStory". ew.com. July 21, 1995. Retrieved November 25, 2018.
- "History on Film, Vol. 2". michaeljackson.com. May 20, 1997. Retrieved November 25, 2018.
- "Jackson's 'Number Ones' Compiled For CD, DVD". Billboard. October 2, 2003. https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/68833/jacksons-number-ones-compiled-for-cd-dvd. Retrieved November 25, 2018.
- "Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour [DVD] – Michael Jackson". AllMusic. July 26, 2005. Retrieved November 25, 2018.
- "New Michael Jackson video to be released". NDTV. October 14, 2010. Archived from the original on October 17, 2010. Retrieved November 25, 2018. Unknown parameter
- Sinha-Roy, Piya (2012-05-21). "Michael Jackson is still "Bad," 25 years after album". Reuters. https://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/21/entertainment-us-michaeljackson-bad-idUSBRE84K0Z120120521. Retrieved May 21, 2012.
- "Michael Jackson 'Bad' Reissue to Feature Unreleased Wembley Stadium Show". Rolling Stone. 2012-05-22. Retrieved May 22, 2012.
- Àṣìṣe ìtọ́kasí: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- "Michael Jackson: The Making Of Thriller". Documentary Heaven. Retrieved October 3, 2016.
- Taraborrelli, pp. 355–356
- Taraborrelli, pp. 413–414
- Taraborrelli, p. 610
- Scott, A. O (July 3, 2002). "Defending Earth, With Worms and a Talking Pug". The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/03/movies/03BLAC.html?ex=1234155600&en=1e9c4a5a1eafc54f&ei=5070. Retrieved February 7, 2009.
- Chaney, Jen (July 19, 2005). "'Miss Cast Away': You Know It's Bad". The Washington Post. https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/18/AR2005071800641_pf.html. Retrieved February 7, 2009.
- Le, Danny (August 11, 2009). "'Michael Jackson's "This Is It," to be Presented In Theaters Around The World". michaeljackson.com. Archived from the original on February 24, 2012. Retrieved August 11, 2009. Unknown parameter
- Hattenstone, Simon (November 2, 2011). "Michael Jackson's iconic life, starring David Gest". The Guardian (theguardian.com). https://theguardian.com/music/2011/nov/02/michael-jackson-life-of-an-icon.
- "Art Doc of the Week Freddie Mercury: The Great Pretender". Crave. September 14, 2015. Retrieved October 3, 2016.
- Karen Bliss (September 17, 2012). "Spike Lee Revisits Michael Jackson's Career for 'Bad 25' Documentary | Music News". Rolling Stone. https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/spike-lee-revisits-michael-jacksons-career-for-bad25-documentary-20120917. Retrieved November 11, 2012.
- "Photo: Michael Jackson's Last Photo Shoot". Broadway World. May 15, 2014. Retrieved October 3, 2016.
- "Michael Jackson's Journey From Motown To Off The Wall". sundance.org. Sundance Film Festival. January 13, 2016. Retrieved January 13, 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons ní àwọn amóunmáwòrán bíbátan mọ́: Michael Jackson|